Pharmaceutical packaging requires to be done for ensuring safe, secure and tamper-proof handling of pharmaceutical preparations which remain free from contamination, stop microbial growth and ensure extended shelf life for pharmaceuticals. Packaging is also considered critical tool for pharmaceutical industry for meeting defined regulatory compliance.
As leading names in the field of pharmaceutical packaging machinery. These machines play in providing flexible and reliable usage and optimum process efficiency support when it comes to meeting the demands of packaging a wide variety of Pharmaceutical items. Here, we ensure that not only durable packaging standards are maintained but also attractive packing options are provided that provide vital assistance in enhancing value of pharmaceutical products present inside.
We offer the pharmaceutical packaging machines under different model options so as to specifically match up with the end packaging demands of the customers.
The packaging machines made by us are used in following process applications in pharma industry:
- Brand: AVI
- Model: IPBP500
- Dimension(L*W*H): 1000 x 510 x 1410 mm
- Power Source: Electric
- Condition: New
- Automatic Grade: Semi-Automatic/Automatic
- Weight: 70 Kg
- Electric Consumption: 9.5 Kw
- Vacuum packaging
- Blister packing
These packaging machines come supported by advanced process technology so as to well manage the involved post production demands of pharmaceutical products in various finish forms including Capsules, Syrups and Tablets.
Performance & Accuracy -
We perfectly understand that maintaining accuracy in performance is one of prime importance in equipment. Here, we hold expertise in supplying quality pharmaceutical packaging support so as to successfully match up with the diverse packaging end needs of our customers from the pharma industry.
These packaging machines come supported by advanced process technology so as to well manage the involved post production demands of pharmaceutical products in various finish forms of Capsules, Syrups and Tablets.
Process of packaging in pharma industry -
Capsules & Tablets:
Syrup Bottle Packaging -
- Ingredients brought to filling area
- Filling interface provided by filling machine assembled as per different capsules/tablet formation needs
- Ingredients loaded
- Process checks are performed such as size, weight variation and disintegration of Capsule/tablet
- Tablets and capsules packed in strip and blister packaging
Secondary Packaging Area -
- Bottles passed for Air jet cleaning
- Post cleaning, bottles checked under light and forwarded for filling
- Bottles filled using filling machine
- Capping and screwing processes performed on bottles
Latest Technology Support -
- Materials received on conveyor from primary packing area checked
- Boxes packed are suitably cooled and sealed
- Strips undergoing manual inspections for irregularity in printing/sealing/possible damages
- Strips packed in cartons
- Cartons packed in corrugated boxes and sealed
- Boxes sent to store room for further dispatch
We have with us support of latest technology that is being preferred globally for packaging of pharma products. The associated benefits provided by these machines include �
- Reduction of package head-space
- Potential reduction in secondary packaging
- Gaining support of high functionality based processes
- Simplifying tasks of packaging
- Delivering secure Packaging Machines
- Preserving the quality of the product packed inside