We are a most trusted name among the topmost companies in this business, involved in offering Skin Packaging Film. Skin pack is a kind of packaging where a product (or products) is positioned on a portion of paperboard, and a slim sheet of translucent plastic is positioned over the product and paperboard.
The printed paper-board generally has a heat-seal coating. The plastic film is softened by heat and wrapped over the product on the card. Vacuum is occasionally used to help a firm fit. The film bonds to the heat seal coating on the paperboard. The skin packed section then may need to be cut into individual units.
Self adhesive film with uncoated card is also sometimes used. Skin packaging rather look like a blister pack, with the most important dissimilarity being that the plastic around the product is shaped over the product, in its place of being pre-formed.
- Single operation for sealing and shrinking
- Easy to operate and handle the machine
- Low maintenance and power efficient
- Pouch Manufacturing
- Dairy Farming, Heavy-Duty Sacks, Bags
- Confectionery Production, Bread making, Fish and Seafood
- Industrial Components, Parts and Tools
- Apparel, Individual Packaging for Clothing
- Packaging Type: Roll
- Pack Size: Customized
- Brand: AVI
- Material: LDPE
- Thickness: 20 to 200 Microns
- Width: Up to 57 Inches